He is the 4th patient in Amateur Surgeon, Act 1.
Through systematic self-abuse the patient has made a small fortune from suing hardware companies for not labeling products with the terminally stupid in mind.
A nail gun without directions to aim away from the body has resulted in the patient losing several metal spikes somewhere deep in his chest.
Scan patient with children's toy to find nails, remove them with pizza cutter and stapler then escort from premises immediately to avoid (justified) lawsuit for malpractice
1.Staple the big wound and cauterize then add "Pain Away" (if possible, cauterize and pain away on the small wound)
2.Then, use the Etchy-Sketchy to find the nails
3.Then,use the pizza cutter to reveal the nail and fatten the wound
4. Grab the nail
5.Cure the wound by staple,burn,pain away
6, Use the Pizza Cutter to slice through the skin (into his chest)
7. Staple the big wounds and burn and pain away (include the small ones)
8. Use the Etchy sketchy
9.Then,use the pizza cutter to reveal the nail and fatten the wound (Technique. up down right up)
10.Use the pizza cutter to reveal the nail and fatten the wound
11.Staple the big wounds and burn and pain away (include the small ones)
12.Finally, Cure the wound by the pizza cutter
- He is the first patient to use the Etchy sketchy.
- He gave Alan and Dr. Bleed the chainsaw.
- His construction hat has a screwdriver at in and stabbed into his head.
- His fingers are injured.
- He is the first patient to have another thing in clothing during surgery (another example is Officer Brutuality.